Without fan, continuous thermal output 10-150 W
With fan, continuous thermal output 250-800 W
Condensation poses a particular risk for control electronics, especially with outdoor siting, but also indoors. A range of output categories ensures that the correct thermal output is always available. In this way, the total required thermal output can be distributed with complete accuracy within an enclosure.
Supply includes :
- PTC heater
- Quick-connection terminal
- Assembly parts
- For precise temperature control inside the enclosure, we recommended the enclosure internal thermostat SK 3110.000 or the digital thermostat SK 3114.200 with display (see accessories).
- In order to prevent condensation o assemblies, hygrostat SK 3118.000 (see accessories) is recommended to regulate heating.
- In larger enclosure, even heat distribution is best achieved by installing several low-output heaters.
- The installation of heaters is generally advisable, in order to prevent condensation